The Tunisian Embassy in Beijing is located at No 1 San Li Tun Dong Jie in Chaoyang district (see map below)
Public opening days:
- Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Consular Section public opening hours: Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Phone inquiry hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- 010 6532 2435
- 010 6532 2436
- 010 6532 7688
- 010 6532 5688
- In case of emergency outside opening hours or during holidays, please call 16600079336
- 010 6532 5818
- 010 6532 5044 (for Visa Office)
How to get there:
- By Bus:
Take a bus to the Agriculture Exhibition Hall (农业展览馆) bus stop and then walk to the Embassy. Bus routes 402, 405, 420, 421, 627, 635, 671, 707, 718, and 984 all stop at the Agriculture Exhibition Hall.
- By Subway:
Take Subway Line 10 to Agriculture Exhibition Hall (农业展览馆), exit A, and then walk to the Embassy.
- By Taxi:
You may show the following address (in Chinese) to the taxi driver:
- By Mail:
If you want to send your documents by mail or delivery service, please use the following address (in Chinese) and make sure the recipient’s name is Iadh Dhaouadi.