On May 26, the CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) announced suspension against the following THREE flights:
- Korean Air flight KE831 from Seoul to Shenyang.
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH376 from Kuala Lumpur to Guangzhou.
- Air China flight CA988 from Los Angeles to Tianjin.
On May 13, 5 passengers on flight KE831 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, KE831 was suspended for two weeks starting May 30.
On May 16, 13 passengers on flight MH376, and 6 passengers on flight CA988 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result:
- MH376 was suspended for four weeks starting July 4.
- CA988 was suspended for two week starting June 20.
For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
For an overview of all the available direct flights to China, please visit this page here.