For the fiscal year 2023, All Nippon Airways (ANA) has made adjustments to its schedule of flights to China from Japan.
The key changes are summarized as follows:
- From May 1, ANA will increase the number of flights on the Narita-Shanghai (Pudong) route to seven roundtrips each week
- In addition to flights to/from Haneda, the number of flights on the Shanghai route (Pudong and Hongqiao) from the Tokyo metropolitan area will be increased to three roundtrips each day.
- On May 1, daily roundtrip service will be added to the Narita-Guangzhou route.
- On May 20, daily roundtrip service will be added to the Haneda-Shenzhen route.
- On June 5, the route between Kansai and Shanghai (Pudong), which had been stopped since March 2020, will begin operating three times per week.