For an overview of all the suspended flights, please check this page here.
On May 19, the Civil Aviation Administration of China announced the suspension of the following four international flights for two weeks starting May 24:
- China Southern’s Flight CZ6044 from Nairobi to Changsha.
- Saudi Arabian’s Flight SV884 from Riyadh to Guangzhou.
- Pakistan International Airlines’ Flight PK854 from Islamabad to Xi’an.
- Sichuan Airlines’ Flight 3U8392 from Cairo to Chengdu.
On May 6, seven passengers on flight CZ6044 and seven passengers on flight SV884 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
On May 8, nine passengers on flight PK854 and six passengers on flight 3U8392 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
A passenger loading rate of <= 40% was also imposed on the following two international flights for 4 weeks:
- Air France’s flight AF198 from Paris to Shanghai.
- El Al’s flight LY065 from Tel Aviv to Shanghai.
On May 4, five passengers on flight AF198 tested positive for the novel coronavirus. The loading rate limit will begin from May 24.
On May 5, six passengers on flight LY065 tested positive for the novel coronavirus. The loading rate limit will begin from June 7.
1 thought on “Six International flights subjected to suspension and load control”
I value the article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Comments are closed.