The following five flights to China have resumed full operation starting September 7:
- Saudia Flight SV884 from Riyadh to Guangzhou
- Air China flight CA936 from Frankfurt to Shanghai
- Sichuan Airlines flight 3U8392 from Cairo to Chengdu
- Philippine Airlines flight PR314 from Manila to Tianjin
- Cambodia Airways flight KR961 from Phnom Penh to Chengdu
Also, the United Airlines flight UA857 from San Francisco to Shanghai also resumed from the 40% PLF suspension.
For the up-to-date list of suspended flights, please visit this page.