The CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) announced suspension against the following three flights:
- Turkish Airlines flight TK72 from Istanbul to Guangzhou.
- Scoot flight TR138 from Singapore to Tianjin.
- Thai VietJet Air flight VZ3526 from Bangkok to Nanjing.
On October 19, 5 passengers on flight TK72, 12 passengers on flight TR138, and 9 passengers on flight VZ3526 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, and based on the new suspension rules:
- TK721 was suspended for one week starting November 7.
- TR138 (Wednesday flight) was suspended for one week starting November 7.
- VZ3526 was suspended for two weeks starting November 7.
For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
For an overview of all the available direct flights to China, please visit this page here.